Pathetic Threats

I have now received three threatening 'anonymous' comments - take a look here

I have also received four highly abusive emails threatening me, threatening my 'career' (as if anyone know what my 'career' is!).

Pathetic.

I have also received an email from someone wanting me to 'make contact' - by email!!! So I email and they reply a year later?

I have posted here a lot of things about the new owner of Bolitho School and how GEMS Management haven't always been as successful as you may think.

If the desperate parents are too lazy, too gullible, too worried to make their own investigations, carry out their own enquiries then that's up to them.

If I ask a question: "What do you think you can get out of Bolitho that you cannot get from other schools in the area?" you would probably be able to answer.


But if I then ask you: "Look through the posts here, in particular from The Times and then answer whether you still think you can get (your answer to the previous question) from Bolitho?" I suspect the answer - at best - would be 'maybe'.

The Head says this blog is 'misinformed' - and yet every quotation is sourced. Prestigious newspapers are referenced.

It's a mask, a veil being pulled over your eyes.

Read through these.

And to the person who emailed as follows:

"Dear Zak I know you'll deny being Zak so don't bother replying. You are a desperate little man to try and destroy the good name of Bolitho by your pathetic lies in your blog. You're too scared to stand up and object at the meeting at school. I don't suppose you even have any education at all - were you abused as a child? perhaps your Father was an alcoholic and your Mother a whore? get over it - and leave Bolitho alone!"

Come and meet me any time at Pengersick Castle - if you're brave enough

"The GEMS schools in 2006 had the bright idea of requiring their teachers to wear uniforms, which said more about what management thought of their teachers than anything else. The students were delighted. The idea was hopefully thrown out with the lunchroom trash at the end of that day"

Source:

Look forward to a reduction in the personal service, a reduction in nurturing, an increase in prices and the loss of jobs.

It's happened many times before.

Oh and don't believe the spin that the Head and Governors are, sadly putting on the decision. They said the ONLY reason anyone left before was financial.

RUBBISH.

"
Out child left this school because we felt it could not guarantee the continuity of standard of education we expected"

Posted by 'concerned and poor' under Smell the Coffee in the Bolitho Forum


No comments:

Post a Comment